Friday, March 28, 2014

Our new girly dressing room✨πŸ’‹πŸ’…πŸ’„πŸ‘›πŸ˜πŸŽ€


Beauty isn't about having
a pretty face,
its about having a pretty mind,
a pretty heart, and a
pretty soul.
What a fun way to wall paper a whole wall..
knowing the right people I was able to
really put together the most
girlie room ever.

Strands of golden glowing lights.
Found at Pier one !!!


Pink Disco Floors
FUN FUN

I love how the reflection of the girl on the wall
is in the mirror.

Cabin Red walls By Eddie Bower paint

A spot to sit and do our hair.
Nail station in the corner
full of beautiful nail polish colors.

Shelving unit I scored at a sale is
adorned with jewelry and hair and body products.

neat idea I found on pinterest
Hang scarfs on shower hooks on a
coat hanger...y didn't I think of that. lol

I spraypainted a old frame gold
added some wire lines to display
cool tags and things we love to look at.
I am all over some eye candy.

This little Hippo was quit boring
so a little gold paint and a top hat
TADA beautiful!!!!

Love this little fishy ornament .
If you would love to have your own
little kissy face fish leave a comment and tell me why you love her
and I will pick a lucky winner on Thursday
and send one to you!!!!
Fun....I love sending prizes !!!!

Again another genius idea on how to hang boots
Pinterest is awesome !!!

I love getting Birch box and ipsy packages.
Just $10.00 a month for each and
you get cool samples of beauty products.
here are the links for you.



I adore Betsy J.
she is one cool lady!!!!

These are actually Christmas ornaments
that just dazzle the room up.
They are hung off a bronze crown.
You can find the crown and awesome lighting at the site listed bellow.

A dear friend gave me this chair
A little glossy black spray paint
and a purple throw made for a king
makes for the most comfy chair in the house!

The white cowskin rug is a second hand find
that went perfect in this space.

I always have to have at least one tree up all year .
This year it is the pink girlie tree.
Ornaments from Hobby Lobby and boxes that product comes in .
Don't throw them out they make for cute dΓ©cor!!!

Old wine rack....since we don't drink I repurposed it
into a hair product holder....pretty cool huh???

Well I hope you enjoyed the tour.
And don't forget to leave a comment
and follow me if you would like
to win the kissy face fish ornament!!!

xoxo Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment