Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas at our home 2012

 
Jolly good woodland Santa
is now one of my fave creations...
 
                                            
                                         
adorned with moss and berries
 

                                         
 
moss butterflies flutter about....
Little Vintage new years tree

welcome 2013

Wishing for a better year
 
Christmas country Santa

in his old red truck
on route 66

with his seed sack
 
old wash tubs make perfect present holders
 
                          


our new addition to our tree family

the woodland tree

 

 
 
This is my deer

Sir janky

 
Last years Christmas card of my girls blown up
I added Christmas light up magnets
actually they were ear rings that I made into
magnets.
 
my Hubby's cowboy tree


My coffee nook
 
 
 
My fave print
 
my Kierby
 

my Santa tree
 
gypsy tree
 




 
MERRY CHRISTMAS




 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment