Thursday, October 18, 2012

13 days of magic from my Halloween Home

 
13 days till Halloween
EAR OF TROLL 
 13 days
 that is it?.....
Time was on her broom and just flew right by.
 
I want to share some of my Halloween decor
with you all.....
I will try my best to add a photo daily to this
post of all my treats and goodies.
 
Hope you enjoy
comments welcome
I love them
 
Have a spooky day
xoxo
Gina
 
 my labels are from Vanessa at
I found this creepy hand at craft store
Michael's
 

 
 
old egg basket light I found in Canton Texas at my favorite store
here is the shopping link and also amazing eye candy !!!!!



1803 candles are my favs




painted pumpkins
$1 each at the Dollar Tree
 
MMMMMMMM......
 



 

My little Kierby
 
Still producing :)

 

Love these little visitors
but these little guys sneak up on me!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment